Three Phase Brushless AC Generator 8Kva - 2400Kva For Diesel Generator Set
Global Power industrial generators meet the requirements of BS EN 60034 and the relevant section of other international standards such as BS5000, VDE 0530, NEMA MG1-32, IEC34, CSA C22.2-100, AS1359.
Other standards and certifications can be considered on request.
Our Features :
- Advanced automatic voltage regulator (AVR) control for trouble-free operation under the most demanding conditions
- 2/3 pitch winding as standard, to avoid excessive neutral currents
- Single or two bearing construction with dynamically balanced rotor and sealed-for-life bearings
- Easy access for installation and maintenance
- IP23 as standard
- Self-excited control system
- Resist of corruption of oil and acid
Technical Specifications :
|Control System Ser.4||Separately Excited by P.M.G. |
|Control System Ser.4||Self Excited|
|A.V.R||Standard SX460||Optional AS440|
|Insulation System||Class H|
|Rated Power Factor||0.8|
|Stator Winding||Double Layer Concentric|
|Winding Pitch||Two Third|
|Stator Wdg. Resistance||0.003 Ohms Per Phase at 22°C Series Star Connected|
|Rotor Wdg. Resistance||1.75 Ohms at 22°C |
|Exciter Stator Resistance||17 Ohms at 22°C |
|Exciter Rotor Resistance||0.079 Ohms Per Phase AT 22°C|
|Maximum Overspeed||2250 Rev/Min|
| ||1 BEARING||2 BEARING|
|Weight Comp. Generator||1845 kg||1869 kg|
|Weight Wound Stator||874 kg||874 kg|
|Weight Wound Rotor||764 kg||706 kg|
|WR² Ineria||18.3482 kgm2||17.8009 kgm2|
|Shipping Weight in a crate||2023kg||2029kg|
|Packing Crate Size||183 x 92 x 140(cm) ||183 x 92 x 140(cm) |
| ||50 Hz||60 Hz|
|Cooling Air||1.614 m³/sec 3420 cfm|| 1.961 m³/sec 4156 cfm|
|Voltage Series Star ||380/220||400/231|| 415/240||440/254||416/240||440/254||460/266||480/277|
|kVA Base Rating for Reactance Values500||800||800||800||800|| 875||925||963|| 1000|
SX460 AVR - STANDARD
With this self excited control system the main stator supplies power via the Automatic Voltage Regulator
(AVR) to the exciter stator.
The exciter rotor output is fed to the main rotor through a three phase full wave bridge rectifier.
This sophisticated AVR is incorporated into the Stamford Permanent Magnet Generator (PMG) control system. The PMG provides power via the AVR to the main exciter, giving a source of constant excitation power independent of generator output.
We recommend three-phase sensing for applications with greatly unbalanced or highly non-linear loads.
Shaft & Keys:
All generator rotors are dynamically balanced to better than BS6861:Part 1 Grade 2.5 for minimum vibration in operation. Two bearing generators are balanced with a half key.
Terminals & Termianl Box:
Standard generators are 3-phase reconnectable with 12ends brought out to the terminals, which are mounted on a cover at the non-drive end of the generator. A sheet steel terminal box contains the AVR and provides ample space for the customers' wiring and gland arrangements. It has removable panels for easy access.
Insulation / Impregnation:
The insulation system is class 'H'.
All wound components are impregnated with materials and processes designed specifically to provide the high build required for static windings and the high mechanical strength required for rotating components.
1) Guarantee Period: One year or 1000 running hours whichever comes first.
2) During the guarantee period, the spare-parts will be sent through your shipping agency in China.
3) Spare-parts can also be sent by air express.
4) 24 hours service hotline is available for customers.
Our Service :
1. If you are interested in our products we sincerely invite you to take a visit of our factory when you are in China. We can drive to pick you up and visit our factory.
2. Suggest the best choice or referential suggestion based on customers’ information. Answer all questions about the product from customer.
3. Build customers’ profiles, follow-up service, make regular calls on customers.