|Voltage:||380V, 400V, 415V, 440V||Rated Frequency:||50 Hz|
|Rated Power:||400kw / 500kva||Rotation Speed:||1500 r/min|
|Output Type:||AC Three Phase||Insulation class:||H|
|Protection Grade:||IP 23||Voltage Regulation Mode:||AVR|
|Connection Type:||”Y” connection||Dimension:||166 x 87 x 124 (cm)|
400Kw / 500Kva 3 Phase AC Generator Self - Exciting 2/3 Pitch Winding
Our Features :
Technical Specifications :
|Control System Ser.4||Separately Excited by P.M.G.|
|Control System Ser.4||Self Excited|
|A.V.R||Standard SX460||Optional AS440|
|Insulation System||Class H|
|Rated Power Factor||0.8|
|Stator Winding||Double Layer Concentric|
|Winding Pitch||Two Third|
|Stator Wdg. Resistance||0.0049 Ohms Per Phase at 22°C Series Star Connected|
|Rotor Wdg. Resistance||1.77 Ohms at 22°C|
|Exciter Stator Resistance||17 Ohms at 22°C|
|Exciter Rotor Resistance||0.092 Ohms Per Phase AT 22°C|
|Maximum Overspeed||2250 Rev/Min|
|1 BEARING||2 BEARING|
|Weight Comp. Generator||1393 kg||1395 kg|
|Weight Wound Stator||657 kg||657 kg|
|Weight Wound Rotor||563 kg||535 kg|
|WR² Ineria||8.0068 kgm2||7.7289 kgm2|
|Shipping Weight in a crate||1485 kg||1485 kg|
|Packing Crate Size||166 x 87 x 124 (cm)||166 x 87 x 124 (cm)|
|50 Hz||60 Hz|
|Cooling Air||0.8 m³/sec 1700 cfm||0.99 m³/sec 2100 cfm|
|Voltage Series Star||380/220||400/231||415/240||440/254||416/240||440/254||460/266||480/277|
|kVA Base Rating for Reactance Values500||500||500||500||500||575||594||625||644|
SX460 AVR - STANDARD
With this self excited control system the main stator supplies power via the Automatic Voltage Regulator
(AVR) to the exciter stator.
The exciter rotor output is fed to the main rotor through a three phase full wave bridge rectifier.
This AVR also operates in a self-excited system. It combines all the features of the SX440 with, additionally, three-phase rms sensing for improved regulation and performance. Over voltage protection is provided via a separate circuit breaker. An engine relief load acceptance feature is built in as standard.
Shaft & Keys:
All generator rotors are dynamically balanced to better than BS6861:Part 1 Grade 2.5 for minimum vibration in operation. Two bearing generators are balanced with a half key.
This sophisticated AVR is incorporated into the Stamford Permanent Magnet Generator (PMG) control system. The PMG provides power via the AVR to the main exciter, giving a source of constant excitation power independent of generator output.
We recommend three-phase sensing for applications with greatly unbalanced or highly non-linear loads.
1) Guarantee Period: One year or 1000 running hours whichever comes first.
2) During the guarantee period, the spare-parts will be sent through your shipping agency in China.
3) Spare-parts can also be sent by air express.
4) 24 hours service hotline is available for customers.
Our Service :
1. If you are interested in our products we sincerely invite you to take a visit of our factory when you are in China. We can drive to pick you up and visit our factory.
2. Suggest the best choice or referential suggestion based on customers’ information. Answer all questions about the product from customer.
3. Build customers’ profiles, follow-up service, make regular calls on customers.