|Prime Power:||1000KW / 1250KVA||Rated Voltage:||400V / 230V|
|Engine Brand:||MITSUBISHI||Engine Model:||S12R-PTA|
|Alternator Brand:||Stamford||Alternator Model:||PI734A|
|Control System:||ComAp AMF25||CCooling system:||Water-cooled|
1000 KW / 1250 KVA MITSUBISHI Open Diesel Generator Set, 12 Cylinder in "V"
Packing and delivery/fixed:
Home, Buildings, Hospitals, Train station,Bank, Telecom, Mining, Military, Outdoor projects, etc.
Features and benefits:
1. Tightly structure, excellent design and craft
2. Excellent cooling system, reliable performance under the harshest conditions (ambient temperature up to 40℃ and altitudes up to 1000m)
3. Self-diagnostic capability simplifies troubleshooting
4. LCD display shows system status and setup information
5. Automatic voltage regulator protects your sensitive electronics from harmonic distortion and unstable power quality
6. Soundproof type: Very quite running–110~115dB(A)at 23ft(7m) at normal load.
7. Enclosed muffler for added quietness
8. Service and maintenance accessible through easy-latch side service door
Product Quality Commitment
1. All products are new products, and meet the present national standard, international standard as well as the industrial standards
2. All products are manufactured according to the ISO9001 Quality Management System strictly.
3. All products are commissioned and tested strictly according to present standard.
4. All accompanied documents are corresponding to the actual situation of generators, including the Qualified Certificate, Parameters and the Performance Index.
5. All spare parts are original ones.
1. Pre-sale service
Suggest the best choice or referential suggestion based on customer’s information. Offer the suggestion or service of the installation to customer if needed. Answer all questions about the product from customer.
2. Sale of service
Offer the installation index by the professionals. The training or relative files of the operation & maintenance to the customers.
3. After-sale service
Warranty time: one year or 1000 running hours, whichever comes first. Build customers’ profiles, follow-up service, make regular calls on customers.